As always the AACUHO conference is a unique opportunity for your organisation to connect with around 200 professionals from the university housing industry. The AACUHO organising committee is committed to engaging with delegates through an energising and informative program of speakers and facilitating networking and business opportunities for sponsors through an interactive exhibition. A dynamic program of social events is also high on the agenda.
Typically, AACUHO conferences attract delegates from a cross section of the university housing industry including heads of halls and colleges, university department heads, bursars and business managers, deputy heads, deans of students, facilities managers, catering managers, residential life staff, administration, and front of house staff. The conference attracts delegates from all over Australia, New Zealand, USA, the United Kingdom and Asia.
Sponsors and exhibitors will receive acknowledgement prior to, during, and after the conference through conference materials and the website, and enjoy significant contact with delegates during the exhibition and social events.
The exhibition will be open for the duration of the conference, with morning and afternoon teas and lunches served in the exhibition area each day to maximise exposure. We look forward to your participation in this premier industry event, and to welcoming you to Hobart
in May 2017.
The 2017 AACUHO StarRez Conference can provide your organisation with:
- Maximum exposure at a premier conference devoted to those involved in the university
- An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships within the university housing industry.
- Time to network with industry colleagues and key decision makers.
- A cost effective way to reinforce your organisation’s brand and build brand awareness amongst a relevant audience.
- Time and space to present latest innovations and new products or services to a pertinent audience, and showcase your expertise and capabilities.
- Increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website and associated marketing materials.
Download the 2017 Conference Sponsorship prospectus.
Download the booking form.