The AACUHO Committee for 2016/17 as elected at the AGM:
Vince Wilson, Deakin Residential Services, Deakin University, VIC
- To develop the strategic direction of the Association in conjunction with the committee
- Oversight of membership liaison, industry collaborations, AACUHO Annual Conference and regional events
Maryanne Pidcock, Sancta Sophia, University of Sydney, NSW
- Deputising for President and assisting with the strategic direction of the Association. Overseeing the organisation of the annual conference and undertaking special projects where required.
Steve Tucker, Campus Living Villages, NSW
- Overall financial management.
Andrew Renfree, Federation University, VIC
- Oversee maintenance of statutory reporting and all association records including minutes of meetings, election process etc.
- Oversee all communications including website and newsletter.
- Mick Alldis, University of New England, NSW
- Marion Bayley, Deakin University, VIC
- Jorge Contreras, University of Adelaide, SA
- John Dance, Victoria University, Wellington, NZ
- Bob Laurenson, St Catherine's College, WA
- Samantha Schofield, Australian National University, ACT
- Mark Thornton, St Leo's, University of Queensland, QLD
Melinda Caspersz : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretariat and Administrative services
- Member, sponsor and stakeholder management
- Committee, Executive and AGM administration
- Governance and strategic support
- Financial management
- Marketing and communication
- Annual Conference and networking events management
Committee members have a broad range of skills and expertise and provide their time and knowledge to AACUHO on a voluntary basis. It is the intent of AACUHO to have the Committee comprise of one member from each state and Territory of Australia plus three other members. All committee members are proactive in initiating new activities and identifying new strategic opportunities for the benefit of AACUHO members.